Burgas is a beautiful city with an exceptional atmosphere that always creates a remarkable visit. The city is the fourth largest city in Bulgaria, located on the Black Sea, at the Easter border of the European Union. The city offers a lot of sights, attractions, relaxation places, galleries, museums, shops, restaurants, and cultural events.
We would like to help you during the International Gordon Conference 2020 to learn and see more about our city, to enjoy and to discover the beauty of the special atmosphere. Here are some of the most popular and attractive places that the city is famous for and you can enjoy visiting.
Below you will find our recommendation for accommodation in Burgas, city center.
You can contact directly the hotel with a reference for reservation: Gordon International Conference 2020 or you can use an online reservation provider like booking.com, hotels.com, TripAdvisor etc.
For any questions or assistance do not hesitate to contact us at the provided contact details.
Our recommended list of local restaurants in the city center and close to the sea front
- Restaurant and Bar Neptun - Central Beach Burgas
- Happy Bar and Grill - 60 Aleko Bogoridi str.
- Incanto Kitchen and Bar - 4 Baba Ganka square
- Ti Bar and Kitchen - 4 Silistra str.
- The Brewery - 6 Han Krum str.
- Chinese Moon restaurant - 27 Konstantin Fotinov str.
- Butlers Coffee and Kitchen - 13 Lermontov str.
- You can order food online also at foodpanda.bg
Places to visit
- Burgas Salt Lakes Burgas Port
- The Pier
- Saint Anastasia Island
- Burgas Port
- Saint Cyril and Methodius Cathedral
- Primoretz Grand Hotel & Spa